Based in Seoul, South Korea
27 November, 2014
‘D.N.Age’ features a DNA system that will open your eyes to a new, never-before-seen world of monster merging. Improve the DNA of your monsters to create stronger specimens and form a party to complete quests! Furthermore, countless quests and other fun elements such as customizing your assistant are also available.
2014.11 - Release of 'D.N.Age' on Google Play and AppStore.
- Instead of tiresome level-ups, enhancements and boring growth systems, experience a new method of improving your creature’s DNA.
- Numerous customization for your assistant(hairstyle, clothing and dye change).
- 140+ exploration stages.
- 25 types of unique monsters.
- 180+ quests of various types.
- No push messages!.
- Network connection not required.
- Language support: Korean, Japanese and English.
- Support for Steam Cloud, Achievements and Trading Cards
D.N.Age for App Store and Google Play - Launch Trailer YouTube
D.N.Age for Steam - Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "나만의 작품 만들어가는 성취감 최고"
- TheGames, Website
- アプリゲット, Website
- "Merge Monster DNA To Strengthen Your Party In RPG D.N.Age"
- Siliconera, Website
- "D.N.Age Review"
- OPNoobs, Website
- "Since the main mechanic of the game is splicing and merging the DNA of battle monsters."
- GAMESPULP, Website
REMIMORY is a game development studio.
More information on REMIMORY, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming and Scenario
Music and Sfx
KOCCA and Latis Global Communications Inc.
EUNJEONG JEON, HWONGI KIM, JANGYEON KIM and YUSEOP KIM